Thursday, December 24, 2009

Web 2.0’s Social Suicide Machine

I haven’t logged into Facebook in a few months now. However, I’m still being bombarded with emails from the service, and apparently, my Facebook friends are being commanded to write something on my wall in an attempt to get me sucked into the service. Sorry, friends, it’s not going to work. For people burned out on social networking, like me, there’s always the option of suicide: Web 2.0 Suicide Machine to the rescue!

What the Web 2.0 Suicide Machine does is it logs into your social media home, like your Facebook, LinkedIn, or MySpace, and it removes you. It changes the password, unfriends all your contacts, and removes every trace of your content on the service as best it can. Best of all, you can watch your former web life disappear right before your eyes as the service works its magic!

I had a friend recently pull the plug on her Facebook, and she’s not regretted it for an instant. I’m sure I could do the same to my Facebook and MySpace and whatnot, but first I’d have to remember what the passwords to those things were before I could set the Suicide Machine to work on them. It’s easier just to not use them in my case. Don’t think I didn’t think about trying the service out for myself, though; there’s still a chance I might!

source: http://www.popfi.com/2009/12/21/web-20s-social-suicide-machine/

Business, Outsourcing Articles: Read For More Information

Contact Us / Reach to Us / About Us

We are Offshore Software Development Company in India. We Offers Software Solution Services like Custom Software Development, Web Development, Custom Web Development, Web 2.0 Designing and Web 2.0 Development & Magento Development Services. We also provides Portal Development Services for B2B Portals and B2C Portals. Web Promotion is a key of Successful business, we offer Web Promotion, Internet Marketing and Web Site Optimization Services to rank website top in Search Engine Ranking Pages. Contact Us and Get a Free Quote about Our Offshore Solution Services.